This event is THE must attend, strategic decision-making event
for the Onshore Wind Industry
As new project developments slow and the supply-chain tightens, asset owners are increasingly looking at new strategies, technologies and solutions to boost efficiency and maximise ROI of their assets.
If you are a developer, owner, asset manager or investor, Wind O&M Europe will offer you the chance to truly understand the state of your portfolio, capitalise on growth opportunities and ensure the profitable management of your operational assets.
Wind O&M Europe brings together Europe’s Utilities, Independent Power Producers, Investors, OEMs, ISPs, Asset Management Companies and the supply chain that feed into them to present and share real insights into current and future Asset Management and O&M activities from managing fleets, life extension to technical maintenance.
I’m greatly looking forward to two full days of discussion and engagement with knowledgeable subject matter experts and business leaders on key industry topics, which are set out in a well-balanced and constructed agenda. I have high expectations for leaving Munich with an enhanced wider network and new ideas to explore and further develop.
Leaders from Wind Asset Owners and Operators Speaking in 2020
Piotr Maciołek COO
Massimiliano Tarantino Head of Repowering and Refurbishment
ENEL Green Power
David Talavan Central Asset Operations Director-EU&BR
Anna Jasper-Martens Director of Business Excellence & Asset Management
Jan De Groof Head of Asset Management & Procurement
Roland Flaig Wind Operations - Head of EU North
Marco Cannarozzo Head of Production Optimization
Antonio Herrera Sierra Head of Civil and Mechanical Technology
Giacomo Barbieri Production Optimization
Philipp Leckebusch CEO
Is Wind Operations Europe 2020 Right For You?
Deliver through-life asset optimisation that leads directly into a lifetime-extension plan and on to repowering, and thus ensure that your assets deliver maximum returns to your investment.
2020 is the year we must be knocking down information silos across our O&M team and our Asset management team. Bring technical expertise and cutting-edge technology solutions into your strategic decision making to achieve a join up approach that provides sustainable and increasing bottom line returns.
Wind Operations Europe 2020 delivers two tracks that speak to asset managers and to technical O&M leaders, before a combined plenary joins the dots and delivers true clarity on a path towards efficiency gains that compound in the long-term.
- Plan for asset lifetime-extension fatigue now and ensure your team is prepared for the next phase of onshore wind
- Understand the changing dynamics of the OEM market, and be prepared for supply chain disruption
- How does O&M strategy influence insurance costs, CPPAs and asset sales/acquisitions?
- Anticipate the latest policy, market movements and price forecasts driving O&M strategic decision-making
- Outline the practical steps involved in linking throughlife asset optimisation to LTE and repowering
- Prepare your team with the digital skills and the new technology tools to increase operational efficiency
- Learn what new solutions are hitting the market now and in 2020 that will transform your O&M practices
- Practical information on new standards and industry best practices that you can implement immediately
A combined plenary to capitalise on the shared and diverse experience present at the conference, and an unrivalled networking experience with facilitated b2b meetings that engage all decision-making stakeholders.
Agenda Topics Aimed at Optimised Asset Control, Enhanced Efficiency and Through-Life Management
Life Time Extension & Late Life Strategy:
Explore how to extend asset lifetime beyond the original design life and operate sustainably through the next decade
Maximise Energy Availability Levels and Improve Yields:
Gain actionable steps to perform full cost assessments, uniformize all information and facilitate increased outputs
New Digitalisation Capabilities:
Utilise up-and-coming digital technologies to drive improvements in operational efficiency, decision making and cost efficiency
Asset Management Strategies for Evolving Markets:
Take advantage of recent market growth, M&A activity and changing regulatory frameworks to drive up revenues
Contracts that Create Partners:
Unlock more value in the service and supply chain through flexible and innovative approaches to contracting
Inspection, Monitoring, Testing Technologies:
25 Exhibition booths showcasing the hottest technologies driving turbine optimisation and improving maintenance routines
Plan 1 to 1 meetings - Companies that Attend Include:
Wind Operations Europe is the most high profile commercial business gathering for those currently shaping the way the onshore wind industry. Join leaders from the following companies and responsibilities:
Sample delegates: Job Titles
Here is a sample list of job titles confirmed for 2020.
- Head of Repowering and Refurbishment
- Head of Turbine O&M
- Asset Manager
- Country Manager
- Head - Wind Operations (Onshore Europe)
- Wind Turbine Expert
- Vice President, Wind Power
- Central Asset Operation Director
- Head of Civil and Mechanical Technology
- Leader, Condition Monitoring Division
- Head of New Energy
- Global Director of Asset Management
- Head of Asset Management
- General Manager
- Head of O&M
- Asset Director
- Asset Engineer
Key Features for 2020
Combining interactive and engaging strategic conference sessions with innovative exhibitors and a dedicated networking area:
DELEGATE MATCHMAKING & NETWORKING SERVICE:
Start building partnerships & joint ventures using WindLINK, our user-friendly event matchmaking app facilitating meetings between the complete value-chain.
For 2020 we are expanding our knowledge sharing. Expect to hear experts from every continent and onshore wind market!
More panels, more roundtables and more Q&A’s. Interact directly with all attendees, exhibitors and speakers in a dedicated interactive session and exhibition format.
FOREFRONT OF RESEARCH, DESIGN AND INNOVATION:
Reforming the traditional exhibition area to support engagement. Combining exhibition booths, a dedicated networking area and research posters for a truly interactive experience.
5 reasons you cannot miss Wind Operations Europe 2020
- The Leading Gathering for Executives of Onshore Wind:
- Join peers and colleagues to build your network, benchmark, debate and learn from the best minds in the industry
- Market Driven Keynotes from Key Stakeholders:
- This is your chance to heard from and network with industry decision makers as they discuss their plans and ambitions for developing projects
- Get the Big Picture, the Detail and the Future Prediction:
- Explore the specific strategies for market development, hybrid projects, thermal storage and innovative tech all under one roof
- 25+ hours of thought provoking debate:
- Case studies, key notes and discussions to equip you with the skills and insights to flourish in the year ahead
- Save weeks of work with insight from 80+ expert speakers and 18+ hours networking time:
- Get more insights in two days than weeks of market research and competitive benchmarking
Wind O&M EU 2020 Matchmaking Service
What is it?
We call it WindLink. It’s our brand-new event matchmaking service, powered by the Brella. It allows you to schedule a time and place for your business development meetings during Wind O&M EU 2020. People who have used this app say they get 80% more B2B meetings compared to using email.
Gain Unprecedented Exposure, Promote Brand Awareness and Generate New Leads at the Wind O&M EU 2020 Experience
There is a variety of engagements you can take advantage of, depending on the message that you have for the industry. We’ll help you find the format that will best position you as thought leader, including:
Targeted Networking Opportunities
Industry Leadership Opportunities
Additional Sponsorship Opportunities
Don't Just Take our Word for it - Hear What Past Attendees Have Said:
"With a firm focus on the future and innovation in O&M, this conference will help set the agenda for the sector for 2019."- Bloomberg
"For a company that buys operational wind farms the key for us is to continuously improve and optimise the performance of the investments we have made. The agenda addresses various areas where operators can seek out gains in revenue and reductions in opex."- Greencoat Capital
"The subject is very interesting and really in line with all the work we are doing for the asset owner to help them to take the best approach on managing end of life. I will be very happy to share our experience on our last assets. Proposing the best optimized strategy for the end of life of wind turbines is a new exiting part of our work."- RES
"NEU have pulled together a comprehensive agenda for the workshop and attracted some really interesting speakers and delegates to contribute to discussions. What I find very appealing is that while there is a clear appreciation of the importance and value of digitalisation in our industry which is reflected in the data driven topic titles, there remains a very strong focus on the underlying domain of O&M and the problems that digitalisation is trying to solve such as predictive maintenance and life extension."- ORE Catapult
"The agenda covers a lot of the hot topics that are playing today in the wind industry. I’m looking forward to listening to all the presentations and discussions of my colleagues. No doubt this will trigger good insights and discussions."- SKF