Overhaul your operations and maintenance strategies to secure asset profitability in a low-subsidy environment
The way O&M is managed is evolving as we edge closer to a low-subsidy market. Operators no longer need to think about O&M exclusively in terms of maximizing ROI through maintenance cost reduction strategies but should be considering it as a potential revenue generation stream through the adoption of novel technologies and contractual arrangements. This is informing decisions around what maintenance should be done and by whom whilst shaking-up the O&M services offering landscape.
New Energy Update’s Wind O&M Report 2019 provides you with the data and analysis you need to navigate this shifting marketplace and formulate the most cost-effective O&M strategies for your wind power assets.
Translating Data into Strategy for:
O&M Market Sizing And Growth Forecasts By Country, Region And Global Levels
Consult the latest market capacity and O&M data, including turbine capacity and pricing trends, global warranty status and O&M costs
Performance Optimization and Reliability at Component and Sub-System Level
Explore failure rates, downtimes and availability and understand of how data-driven systems can influence decision making
Based upon key wind farm characteristics, and the use of different types of CMS, explore performance & cost dynamics and see what type of work should be done on your assets
Who should be carrying out what work on your windfarm over the project lifecycle based upon key wind farm characteristics and owner/operator profile
Trends in Global Wind O&M
Including contract lengths, contract switching appetite, risk perceptions by service provider, drivers for service provision selection, O&M cost per MWh
Revenue Opportunities & Protection
Get advice on how can you set operations up for the future, including risk appetite, cyber protection, better repowering options and service options
Lifetime Extension & Repowering
Understand your asset and how you can manage to reduce LOCE and gain additional revenue from aging units or transform aging assets into new opportunities using the latest advancements
Key Reasons to Buy the Onshore Wind Operations and Maintenance 2019 report:
- Benchmark your wind assets’ reliability against over 1.6GW of operational data: Consult proprietary reliability data collated from seven onshore markets during 2015-2018 covering failure rates and downtime at the component and RDS-PP aligned subsystem levels
- Predict, plan and prevent Avoid unplanned downtime that could wipe-out your ROI on wind power assets by identifying failure rates and repair times for key components
- Carve out the optimum maintenance and O&M service strategy for your assets: Use NEU’s proprietary scorecards to determine what the best-fit maintenance response for your big-ticket components and subsystems is and who should be carrying out that work modelled against key parameters including asset age and location, organizational size, structure and risk appetite, service provision costs and risk, contract lengths and insurance implications.
- Pinpoint cost-reduction and optimization strategies via our innovation deep-dives: Access the latest innovations in O&M service provisions, technologies and operational practices to troubleshoot your O&M pain points, formulate a forward-looking response strategy and stay ahead of your competitors.
- Benchmark your investment strategy against the global peer group: Access the results of NEU’s global 2019, 2018, 2017 and 2015 Onshore O&M Survey totaling 870 respondents, to determine where your clients and competitors are investing O&M resources over the next five-years, identify service selection drivers and barriers to seize client opportunities
- Save time and money: We provide the data, analysis and actionable strategies you need to optimize your wind O&M strategy so you can focus resources where it counts