Past Speakers Include:
Focussed topics for the 2017 agenda to solve your PV O&M and Asset Management challenges:
- Increase your profits through maximised yield: Understand how Europe’s most financially successful PV plants are maximising yield and increasing commercial output through strategic assessments of plants.
- O&M and Asset Management collaboration: Discuss how better co-ordination between people and technology can be a significant driver of commercial and operational success. Evaluate how a data analytics first approach will aid collaboration.
- Getting the right O&M model: Eliminate breakages and downtime through a strong approach to BoP, CMS and data analysis. Benchmark your plant for predictive, preventative and reactive maintenance. Evaluate the cost and benefits of in-house vs. outsourced O&M.
- Contract length, negotiations & reliability: Ensure realistic contracts are applied to each asset and understand how you can negotiate long term agreements in a time where low prices are impacting decisions
- Plant Rehabilitation: Hear what strategies plant owners are putting in place for addressing aging plants, advanced degradation and PID.
- Inverter selection, maintenance & optimisation: Establish which inverter products and suppliers are the right choice for you in order to reduce downtime and improve performance. Understand how to negotiate better quality warranty/contract terms to ensure all damages are actually covered.
- The business case for PV plus Storage – Assessthe very latest Storage systems, understand how they are challenging the utility-customer paradigm and discover how coupling a battery storage system with your PV plant can unlock new business models and drive profits
Why should you attend?
Building on PV Insider's legacy of business-critical events, the PV O&M Europe forum includes these key features that you don't want to miss out on:
- The presence of the biggest names in solar PV energy - hear from them, meet with them, assert your company as one of them! Take a look at some of the industry leaders already confirmed
- Extensive networking opportunities, in formal and informal settings, to meet with the companies and individuals who are key to improving and developing your business
- Presentations developed from months of research, to bring you exclusive and valuable lessons, case studies, and actionable experience - check out the agenda for more detail
Those that have contributed to PV Europe and Energy Storage Europe in the past include:
What our Delegates are saying
"I sincerely enjoyed participating in the event and I thought the attendance and quality of speakers was very high so well done!"- Mary Waller, African Clean Energy Developments
"Thank you to you and your team for an excellent conference"- Arup
"It was my pleasure to participate in an excellent conference"- Siyanda Mflathelwa, Rand Merchant Bank
"Vibrant and informative"- Mott MacDonald
"At CSP Today South Africa our team had many opportunities to form collaborations with global companies"- Jaboon Park, Hyundai Engineering
"Thank you very much for the wonderful New Energy Update conference in Cape Town. As usual, it was a pleasure to participate in it… we look forward to collaborating with you in a similar fashion in future wind and solar events in South Africa and worldwide"- Javier Relancio, Solar Programme Leader (Africa), Mott MacDonald