Real Data And Independent Analysis To Help You Maximize ROI on Your Wind Power Assets
Once a wind farm is operational, adopting a cost-effective operations and maintenance strategy is the main path for operators to maximize ROI on wind energy. The report will deliver concrete data and insight into several related areas of operations and maintenance for wind farms.Save $500 if you purchase the full report before July 9th
Key Questions Answered In This Report Include:
- What are the failure rates of key components on different turbine types and capacities?
- When is it more cost effective to carry out O&M in-house rather than working with OEMs or ISPs?
- How are other companies reducing their O&M costs whilst delivering better wind farm performance?
- Under which circumstances is it cost-effective to invest in condition monitoring systems, rather than carry out scheduled O&M?
- What is the O&M market size?
- What is the re-power market size?
- What is the retrofit market size?
- What are the end of warranty options for operators, when should they consider repowering or retrofitting?
- How can I avoid catastrophic failure of gearboxes, generators or blades through best O&M practice?
- What are the main causes of turbine failure and how can I prevent them?
Previous Buyers Of Our Reports Include:
Key Deliverables Of The Report Include:
- Access failure rates and repair time data for key components: Yaw System, control and protection system, generator system, turbine transmission system, rotor system, blade adjustment system and many more.
- Identify the optimum maintenance strategy for gearboxes, generators and blades:
With WEU's proprietary scorecard you can select the optimum maintenance strategy for your assets.
- Evaluate Retrofitting & Repowering: Explore Repowering, Retrofitting and End-of-Warranty options. Understand the latest condition monitoring capabilities and their impact on asset O&M strategies.
- Benchmark your wind assets´ reliability against your peer’s: New insight into failure rates and repair times for key components across Danish, Variable Resistance, DFIM and Direct Drive turbines.
The Report Will Enable You To:
- Maximize energy yield
- Identify the failure types that have the biggest impact on your bottom line
- Quantify the costs and benefits of adopting predictive O&M compared to scheduled and reactive approaches
- Identify components most at risk of failure and estimate repair times
- Benchmark against global leaders in Operations and Maintenance
- Find out whether it is more cost-effective to leave O&M to a turbine manufacturer, outsource it to an independent service provider or bringing O&M in-house
- Identify the O&M strategy most suitable to each market
- Weigh up the costs and benefits of CMS
- Evaluate the costs and benefits of re-powering vs retrofitting
If you have any questions about the report please contact: