Table Of Contents
The contents for this report is in its final stages of production and we have many more exciting sections to add, in the meantime see report overview below: Register your interest here and full contents, figures, tables and sample pages for the report will be sent straight to your inbox
||Questions it answers
|Introduction & Executive Summary
- Intro: Summary of recent changes in the Wind O&M market.
- Describe contents of the report.
- Outline key findings of report.
|Chapter 1 - O&M Market
- How many turbines have been installed?
- What is their warranty status?
|Chapter 2 - Repower and Retrofit Market
- What is the repower market size?
- What is the retrofit market size?
- What are end of warranty options for operators, when should they consider repowering or retrofitting?
|Chapter 3 - Key Component Failure and RCA
- What are the failure rates of gearboxes?
- What are the failure rates of generators?
- What are blade failure rates?
- What are bearing failure rates?
- What causes key component failures?
|Chapter 4 - Asset Optimisation
- How have the three asset maintenance strategy types changed over the past two years and how are they evolving to meet changes in the market?
- What are the most effective asset maintenance strategies for operators of different types of wind farms?
|Chapter 5 - CMS
- What CMS options are available to wind farm operators?
- How have these performed?
- What is the ROI on these CMS options?
- How can operators make best use of their existing CMS systems?
- Reports main findings and recommendations
- Industry outlook
Full contents now ready - get it sent straight to your inbox here
If you have any questions about the report please contact: