Reuters Events: PV Energy USA Program 2020
Do you want to participate at the 2020 conference? Get your Company Listed!
Bronze SponsorsRegister now
Keynote Panel: Solar + Storage: Long Term Investment, Immediate Reimbursement, or Waste of Capital?
- Understand how your operating costs can be minimised by Solar + Storage
- View company cost reductions that have incorporated solar storage
- What PV audit & retrofit/replacement cost strategies work when introducing BESS into an existing facility? What areas of the existing array do you target?
Rael McNally Director of Real Assets BlackRock
Keynote Panel: Learn how to make your portfolio attractive for acquisition
- Understand what will make your PV assets stand out
- Learn what portfolio buyers look for when searching for portfolios
- How to implement these learned changes into a facility with the current Investors blessing?
Christian Dick Senior Director, Project Development Ameresco
Holly Christie General Council Hecate Energy LLC
Lance Jordan Senior Vice President Cubico Sustainable Investment
Keynote Panel: End-of-Life Management
- How to recycle old inverters, modules, and equipment
- Life after death strategy
Keynote Presentation: Maximise asset profitability amongst ITC Tax Credit Change
- Understand the ITC tax credit changes and how it will affect you
- How to retain growth and optimise profit on your plant
- Explore the increasing impact of solar on state-wide reliability
- Find out the regulatory update and legislative outlook for the upcoming session
Keynote Panel: Translating KPIs into Lost Revenue
- Learn about the KPIs that are used in the most successful performance models and how are they evaluated
- Understand how prioritization and tracking lost revenue play a huge part in improving your performance ratio
- Discover the latest news on standardizing KPI measurement to have more clarity over how performance carries across different assets
Tyler Cromey Senior Engineer Southern Power
Chris Frantz Managing Director Excelsior Energy Captial
Dustin Wambeke Director Duke Energy
Keynote Presentation: Adopt an accurate financial costing model and forecasting strategy
- Learn how accurate cost forecast your project
- Understand how accurate cost models will help reduce cost uncertainties
- Increase project value through new cost models
Repowering your plant: Overcoming the Technical and Commercial
- Understand the best strategies to repower your plant effectively
- Understand how repowering will affect warranties
Protecting your portfolio: The Business Case for Cyber Security
- Understand how to best protect your business from cyber-attacks
- What disaster recovery plans can be put in place?
- What can & should DG Portfolio Owner/Operators & O&M Providers do now to lower risk?
- What strategic efficiency opportunities exist for DG when incorporating Cyber Security best practices?
Frank Sforza Director of Technical Asset Management Syncarpha Capital
Panel: Which is the best operational model: O&M independence, sub-contracting, or a combination
- Case-study of O&M independent plants, how does their performance compare?
- Which aspects should still be contacted out?
Lynsey Tibbs Solar Operations Project Manager Southern Power
Ian MacRobbie Vice President of Operations Liberty Power
Inverter O&M strategies for more reliable assets
- What are the strategies you used to optimize the maintenance process on inverters, from contracts to maintenance routines, and what has performed best in the last 5 years?
- Understand how your inverter O&M model can help you increase your overall reliability
Dave Sailor Vice President, Strategic Partnership Isotrol
Optimizing the Performance of your Portfolio
- Hear a leading IPP’s perspective on the challenges, both financial and technically, in managing a large portfolio of solar assets
- First-hand examples of optimization methods to boost output
Vegetation Management: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- Understand the best technology on the market to maintain plant vegetation
- Remote vegetation management
- Case study examples
Robin Burton Research Analyst, Markets & Policy Analysis NREL
Jordan Macknick Energy Engineer and Environmental Analyst NREL
PV standardization: Legend or a myth?
- How can the standardisation of O&M, and equipment such as modules and invertors be achieved?
Vania Mesrob Vice President, Asset Management Coronal Energy
Joshua Rogers Director Solar Operations Duke Energy
Cut costs not Quality: How to reduce costs whilst maintaining performance
- Understand how to cut O&M costs without reducing quality
- Apply high quality products and maintenance during construction will result in reduced costs during operations
- How does new technology effect maintenance risks?
Davide Grandi Solar Technical Support Manager Enel Green Power
Jeremy Law Vice President Commercial Asset Management Longroad Energy
Reduce your O&M costs by applying proactive and predictive maintenance
- Insights on new technologies and best practices associated with predictive maintenance
- Learn about condition-based monitoring techniques.
Julien Glover Control Center Manager Cypress Creek Renewables
How can maximise performance with bifacial modules
- How will bifacial panels takeover the market
- Understand how winter weather restrictions can be overcome with bifacial panels
- Find out about the latest ways to track performance improvement and the different degradation rates
- Discover how long-term degradation modules are evolving and how that could influence a performance bump
Portfolio performance analysis
- How to analyse your portfolio
- Should all assets have a standardized performance analysis
- How to compare existing IE to site realities, create a “on-the-run” analysis & incorporate into performance reporting without devaluing the asset?
How to effectively execute bringing solar storage to your site
- Case studies of how solar storage has successful been added to sites
- Lessons learnt with incorporating solar storage into your portfolios
- Maintenance practices for Battery Storage, will Solar technicians need additional training, or even view these as 2 separate roles?
- How do we mitigate risks without understanding or having training?
Lee Conor Distributed Solutions Solar + Storage, Senior Asset Manager EDF Renewables
- Successful PPA agreement models
Allow new technologies to reduce your O&M costs
- What new technologies are there in the PV industry?
- Understand the technology that can help with your O&M
Managing Portfolios remotely
- How to best remotely manage your diverse portfolio
Lessons learnt for repowering plants
- Case study from a successful plant repowering
- Making the most out of warranties
Spare part strategies
- Predictive analytics repairs parts strategy; equipment warranty expiration and extensions and repowering options
- Best techniques for spare part strategies
Asset management software platforms
- What technology is available can help you manage a wide range of assets
Edmee Kelsey CEO 3megawatt
Training, Attracting and Retaining: Delivering a World Class Team of Technicians
- Understand how to invest in better training opportunities for your workforce
- Master the art of retaining your highly trained workforce
Brad Purtell Director services business development Invenergy
Joshua Rogers Director Solar Operations Duke Energy
Engaging the Supply Chain and Adapting to the Local Climate
- How to build a US based localised PV supply Chain
- How to enter the EOM market
Jeremy Erndt Director Bureau Veritas
Commercial Solar Services Available
- Discussing the three different types of O&M Services for Commercial Solar
- Case Study examples of best practices in Commercial solar services
- New tools that are being developed.
John Weaver Energy Consultant Commercial Solar Guy
Implement Aerothermology into your portfolio
- Understand how Aerial Solar Inspections can optimise your assets
- Use Data analytics to revolutionise your asset management
Do you want to participate in the 2020 conference? Get your company listed!Enquire about speaking here
If you are interested in PV Operations USA please contact us:
Join 5,000+ virtual attendees!Register now for free