Already Announced for 2019:
Randy Corey Chief Operating Officer
Ricardo Fabré Vice President - Asset Management
Goldman Sachs Renewable Power
Kim Primerano Director of Solar O&M
Chris Frantz Vice President - Asset Management
Cypress Creek Renewables
Lyndsey Tibbs Senior Solar Project Manager
Rob Morse O&M Director, Western Region
Engie North America
Vania Mesrob Vice President - Asset Management
JP Dolphin Manager of Data Science
Pacific Gas and Electric Company
Raja Soi Vice President - Asset Management
Welcome to America’s Leading Solar Asset Management, O&M and Storage Forum
The solar industry has seen a staggering 39-fold growth in the US the last decade. As a result, the role of O&M, Asset Management and storage has never been more essential in driving forward PV’s position in the energy mix.
To optimize these functions and continue steering the industry forward, the 5th Annual PV Operations USA conference brings together major commercial and technical plant owners, utilities, investors, EPCs, O&Ms and solution providers with an agenda focused on maximising the value, longevity and performance of PV plants.
Connect, build partnerships and hear first-hand case studies from key decision makers. Join us in San Diego this November!
What you will achieve at the PV Operations USA conference
NETWORK WITH 250+ SOLAR PV EXEC’S
Meet the leaders who develop, own, operate and service the majority of the USA’s PV assets.
DELIVER SUPERIOR SOLAR PV ASSET MANAGEMENT
Make better investment decisions to protect the long-term value of your PV assets
REDUCE SOLAR PV O&M COST
Receive case study examples of PV O&M strategy development along with advanced tools and techniques to reduce O&M costs
MEET ALL THE US SOLAR PV OWNER/OPERATORS
Understand who they are, what projects they are planning, and upcoming opportunities for partnerships and O&M service contracts
Legacy Attendees Include
All-new Asset Management, O&M and Storage topics
- UPSCALE O&M FOR PORTFOLIO EXPANSION: Learn how to scale up PV O&M costs models and how to achieve economies of scale as your PV portfolio grows.
- CONTRACTS, WARRANTIES AND CLAIMS: Negotiate better service contracts and warranty claims and choose the right O&M service model for your portfolio
- O&M COST REDUCTION STRATEGIES: Improve the accuracy of your O&M cost models to lower your project LCOE
- AGEING FLEET, REPOWERING AND LCOE: Develop and implement a robust repowering plan to lower project LCOE and risk.
- DATA-DRIVEN PV OPERATIONS: Learn about cutting-edge data monitoring and data aggregation techniques as well as Advanced system health and condition analytics.
- C&I AND RESIDENTIAL ROOFTOP SOLAR: Analyze market developments, regulatory frameworks, financial incentives, new technologies and O&M programs.
- IMPROVE LABOUR EFFICIENCY: Reduce your average technician-per-megawatt for manned and unmanned sites, thus reducing your labour costs.
- VEGETATION CONTROL AND SOIL EROSION: Review cost-effective vegetation control measures, grazing solutions and front-end civil design considerations.
- PV + STORAGE: Learn about the O&M cost considerations and operational boundaries associated with storage integration.
- NEXT GENERATION PV O&M TECHNOLOGY: Discover the latest technologies in module cleaning, bifacial modules, drone integration, O&M software solutions, task automation to reduce O&M costs.
- SPARE PARTS STRATEGY: Implement an effective plan to order, stock and store spare parts to reduce project downtime
- SMART GRIDS AND SOLAR: Learn how PV technology is fitting in on microgrid installations for C&I and residential customers
Major stakeholders that attended in 2018
Groundbreaking discussions, case studies and workshops will cover
This year we’ll cover every business-critical challenge that’s holding you back from truly optimizing the value of your PV plants. Key topics to be addressed have been listed below - click to see how they’ll fit into the main agenda...
Testimonials from previous PV Operations USA conferences
Very relevant subject matter - much better than the larger events like SPI in my opinion.
- Sempra Renewables
This event was a great way to hear from industry leaders on techniques and best practices regarding PV O&M. This space was perfect to share successes and lessons learned
- National Grid
The conference provided a great opportunity to mingle with other plant owners and share best practices
- EDP Renewables
The organizer doesn’t just manage logistics; they are subject matter experts themselves so they ensure quality content