What you will achieve at the PV Operations USA conference
NETWORK WITH 200+ SOLAR PV EXEC’S
Meet the leaders who develop, own, operate and service the majority of the USA’s PV assets.
DELIVER SUPERIOR SOLAR PV ASSET MANAGEMENT
Make better investment decisions to protect the long-term value of your PV assets
REDUCE SOLAR PV O&M COST
Receive case study examples of PV O&M strategy development along with advanced tools and techniques to reduce O&M costs
MEET ALL THE US SOLAR PV OWNER/OPERATORS
Understand who they are, what projects they are planning, and upcoming opportunities for partnerships and O&M service contracts
Top Solar PV Operations USA Speakers Announced...
Jeff Wehner Vice President of Operations
Laura Stern President
Randy Corey Chief Operating Officer
Patty Liao Regional Operations Manager
Leigh Zanone Director, Operations and Asset Management
Sample of job titles attending:
- COO & CTO
- Vice Chairman & CEO
- President and CTO
- VP Asset Management
- VP Asset Management
- VP of Solar Technology
- VP Operations
- VP Performance Engineering
- VP Engineering & Construction Northeast
- VP Head of Asset Operations
- VP Technical Services
- Managing Director
Sample of companies attending:
All-new Asset Management and O&M topics
- UPSCALE O&M FOR PORTFOLIO EXPANSION: Learn how to scale up PV O&M costs models and how to achieve economies of scale as your PV portfolio grows.
- CONTRACTS, WARRANTIES AND CLAIMS: Negotiate better service contracts and warranty claims and choose the right O&M service model for your portfolio
- O&M COST REDUCTION STRATEGIES: Improve the accuracy of your O&M cost models to lower your project LCOE
- AGEING FLEET, REPOWERING AND LCOE: Develop and implement a robust repowering plan to lower project LCOE and risk.
- DATA-DRIVEN PV OPERATIONS: Learn about cutting-edge data monitoring and data aggregation techniques as well as Advanced system health and condition analytics.
- C&I AND RESIDENTIAL ROOFTOP SOLAR: Analyze market developments, regulatory frameworks, financial incentives, new technologies and O&M programs.
- IMPROVE LABOUR EFFICIENCY: Reduce your average technician-per-megawatt for manned and unmanned sites, thus reducing your labour costs.
- VEGETATION CONTROL AND SOIL EROSION: Review cost-effective vegetation control measures, grazing solutions and front-end civil design considerations.
- PV + STORAGE: Learn about the O&M cost considerations and operational boundaries associated with storage integration.
- NEXT GENERATION PV O&M TECHNOLOGY: Discover the latest technologies in module cleaning, bifacial modules, drone integration, O&M software solutions, task automation to reduce O&M costs.
- SPARE PARTS STRATEGY: Implement an effective plan to order, stock and store spare parts to reduce project downtime
- SMART GRIDS AND SOLAR: Learn how PV technology is fitting in on microgrid installations for C&I and residential customers
Major stakeholders that attended in 2017…
Groundbreaking discussions, case studies and workshops will cover
This year we’ll cover every business-critical challenge that’s holding you back from truly optimizing the value of your PV plants. Key topics to be addressed have been listed below - click to see how they’ll fit into the main agenda...
Testimonials from previous Solar PV Operations USA conferences...
Very relevant subject matter - much better than the larger events like SPI in my opinion.
- Sempra Renewables
This event was a great way to hear from industry leaders on techniques and best practices regarding PV O&M. This space was perfect to share successes and lessons learned
- National Grid
The conference provided a great opportunity to mingle with other plant owners and share best practices
- EDP Renewables
The organizer doesn’t just manage logistics; they are subject matter experts themselves so they ensure quality content