Producing heat energy cost-effectively is crucial for many industries, including farming, mining, chemicals, oil and gas, construction, manufacturing, brewery, water treatment & more.
Heat generated from Solar Heat or Concentrated Solar Heat has the potential to reduce costs as well as improving your carbon footprint.
The workshop is aimed for anyone who uses heat energy in their day to day role.
Agenda - Generate heat for your industrial application:
- Assess which companies could utilise industrial stream and heat in their day to day use – and develop a bespoke Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) around their needs
- Make the economics work to rival fossil fuels – Establish how to finance with either CAPEX or OPEX models
- Get financing form investors to establish your own cost-effective heat generation
- Assess how CSP heat can be used in synergy with traditional heat generators (e.g. fossil fuels) to develop an integrated heat system
- Review the type of heat required (<150 °C, 150-400 °C, >400 °C) from CSP to meet industry needs including farming, mining, chemicals, oil and gas, construction, manufacturing, brewery, water treatment & more
- Evaluate how CSP/CSH works on industrial scale vs utility scale including discussion on efficiency and cost.
Meet the speakers who can help you reduce your energy bills:
Director of Project Development
Lobbyist & Technological Platform Coordinator
Protermo Solar / Solar Concentra
In conjunction with the 2-day CSP Madrid 2018 Conference (13-14 Nov)
This workshop is hosted as part of the 12th Annual CSP Madrid 2018 conference - a 2 day event to help deliver efficient CSP programs.
Though the workshop is specially on 14th Nov at 9h-11h, there is opportunity for you to attend the full 2 days. Simply ask.
Registration is free for offtaker companies, government and investors:
The workshop on 14th Nov (9h-11h) is complimentary for:
- Industrial Off-takers (any companies who use heat for their applications)
- District Off-takers
- Regulators and Government Bodies
- Investors and Financiers
Registration for other companies:
If you are not an offtaker, government or investor, you can purchase a single day CSP Madrid pass which will be 50% of the value of the full two day event. The pricing is as follows:
CSP Madrid 2018 Conference. Day 1 + Day 2 - €1495 + VAT
CSP Madrid 2018 Conference Day 2 Only - €895 + VAT