Seize the Opportunities in the U.S. Biogas Market and ...
The biogas-RNG market is now more ripe than it has ever been due to a much higher RNG demand, investment appetite, new legislations around organics diversion, the transition to a cleaner air and greener transportation systems. But tapping into this opportunity is not necessarily straightforward.
Which is why, in its eighth annual edition, the US Biogas Conference and Exhibition is bringing together developers, municipalities, feedstock owners, energy producers, fleet operators and their supply chain to share their know-how on how to monetize biogas-RNG production.
It’s the only commercially-focused event that will teach companies how to capitalize on lucrative biogas-RNG utilization pathways, navigate through funding and regulatory challenges through productive development case studies, panel discussions and roundtables.
Only by attending, you will experience the best business-to-business networking event in the industry where you will meet 350 senior biogas and RNG decision makers, as well as their technical and engineering teams.
The US Biogas Conference is a great opportunity to stay involved in the current state of the industry, network with people in both the public and private sector, and keep your organization engaged. I found it beneficial and recommend it to anyone in the energy industry.
Geoffrey Butler, Senior Financial Analyst, Macpherson Energy CorporationREGISTER BY August 09
TO SAVE $200
Secure your business in the growth of U.S biogas to RNG (Renewable Natural Gas) markets
William Zobel General Manager
Lauren Toretta President
Daryl Maas CEO
Maas Energy Works
Kevin Best Chairman and CEO
Mike Koel President
U.S. Gain (A Division of U.S. Venture, Inc)
Brandon Moffatt Vice President, Development & Operations
Join over 350 biogas and RNG experts at the 2019 conference to learn how to develop profitable biogas projects using a variety of feedstocks and project configurations.
Build your business at Biogas 2019
Monetize your biogas-RNG production in the vehicle fuel sector
Find out the latest on LCFS and RFS pathways, as well as the tax structure for compliance purposes. Gain clarity on RNG market demand and how to operate your projects for improved commercial outcomes.
Tackle challenges associated with the organic diversion legislation
Learn how to comply with the organic waste diversion legislation and explore innovative technologies to turn this challenge into a commercial opportunity based on lessons learnt from your peers
Capitalize on dairy-RNG investments
Understand how to define the value of your products for maximum bottom line results as the dairy community continues to increase in value and your opportunities to increase profitability are growing
Overcome pipeline interconnection obstacles:
Review the current incentive scheme and the latest development case studies to understand what you need to do to reach utility gas standards and maximize financial gains from your biogas products
Succeed in your biogas-electric vehicle, RNG-hydrogen and pipeline injection projects
Discover efficient ways to get biogas to market. LearnLearn about eRIN future predictions and how to expand the availability of cellulosic fuels by about 170 million gallons per year.
Explore all you need to know about financing opportunities
Explore how public financing can leverage private financing and vice versa, as well as how to maximize ownership interest, minimize debt to attract investors, mitigate risk for long-term prospects
Thanks for the very interesting and versatile program and the very inspiring contributions from all presenters. Especially positive to mention was the very well moderation of Chairman Kevin Best.
Bernard C. Fenner, SVP Global Sales and Development, Harvest Energy Holdings LLC
Just some of the major players that have previously joined the stage
Who Should Attend and Why?
Developers and AD plant owners
- Meet with feedstock providers (municipalities, food production, WWT plant operators, agriculture sign long-term feedstock agreements and develop profitable new projects
- Identify technology that can help you optimize biogas production at your existing AD plants
- Learn about Anaerobic digestion expansions and retrofits
- Improve AD operations and maintenance to reduce OPEX of the aerobic treatment, maximize biogas production and extend life
- Receive an analysis of the current and future regulations supporting waste conversion including the RFS, LCFS and RIN Market opportunities
- Learn how to build and finance new projects
- Hear pipeline operators, utilities and the public utilities commission debate gas interconnection standards and how AD operators can speed up the interconnection process
- Evaluate the different waste management solutions for Biosolids and organics waste recycling technology to help you improve solid waste planning, and solid waste facility and landfill compliance, including AB939; AB32; AB1826
- Find out how other municipalities are achieving landfill diversion goals and what technology they are using so you can plan your projects and secure grants and funding
- Learn how AD technology can be used to covert organic and solid waste into biogas and used as renewable fuel or electric power generation.
- Form partnerships with the industry’s leading AD developers and technology providers so you can achieve compliance and best utilize (or even monetize) your organic waste streams
- Select the best waste conversion technologies that suits your project specifications and feedstocks
- Learn of the latest anaerobic digestion project case studies, their different applications how they were financed
- Analyse the AD Market and how AD technology is being developed for various applications including: MSW, Waste Water Treatment, Food Production and CHP
- Developers can meet feedstock suppliers to secure long-term waste agreements and secure new contracts for AD projects
What our Delegates are saying
"The Conference is a great place to network with new potential customers and hear the latest trends in the Waste Conversion arena."- INEOS Bio
"This conference was an excellent event, with top flight speakers from diverse backgrounds, and good networking opportunities."- Clean Skies LLC
"The conference provided my organization with a national gauge on the industry as a whole and networking opportunities...it's good to be with others who have the same passion."- Waste To Energy Partners
Companies By Sector
- Biogas and RNG project developers
- Municipal government & public authorities
- RNG and biofuels fleet owners and operators
- Utilities, power generation and energy companies
- Plant and equipment manufacturers
- Operations & maintenance providers
- Asset managers
- Financiers, insurance and legal services
- Corporates and sustainability officers