Press Coverage @ Wind Operations Dallas 2018
Press Accreditation is now open
New Energy Update invites journalists and press to attend the event on a complimentary basis.
This is the #1 business meeting for wind executives looking to maximize the value of the energy they produce and secure the viability of wind in the USA through these most uncertain times.
As press at this event, youâ€™ll gain the inside scoop on major renewable strategies as well as grab the chance to gain critical face time with the nations renewable leadership.
Your pass would include:
- Full Access to the 2-day conference (April 11-12)
- Full Access to the Wind Operations Dallas Awards Ceremony 2017 â€“ hosted and sponsored by E.ON Climate & Renewables North America & E.ON Energy Services
- A complete press pack sent to you 1 week before the event. Youâ€™ll get all the best tips for which sessions to attend, when our highest profile speakers are on stage and a full preview of the presentations taking place. All to help you get the very biggest and best stories.
- Access to our Press Zone with space for laptops and a secure wi-fi connection so you can release the news as it is happening
- Access to the conference Q&A tool to ensure your questions make those discussed in the key panels and keynote presentations
This is where the real business conversations take place- youâ€™ll be able to go beyond the hype and bring an interesting perspective that weâ€™ve yet to see in the media.
- You can find the timed agenda here
- Check out our high-profile speakers here
- Review the sample attendee list here
If you have any questions at all then please contact Kerr Jeferies, Project Director, New Energy Update (email@example.com | +44 (0) 207 375 7565)
NB: We will verify press credentials and send you confirmation of your booking. Analysts and consultants do not qualify for a press pass.
Get the Inside Scoop Here
Wind Operations Dallas has been the wind industries undisputed home for 9 years and now weâ€™re setting the bar for O&M standards & AEP generation even higher.
Weâ€™ve got all the vital discussions lined up on O&M, Asset Management, Risk Mitigation and major workshops targeting new wind growth through policy discussions and energy storage integration analysis.
So make sure youâ€™re part of the conversation before it moves on even further.
This is the world's largest event, exclusively open to wind O&M business leaders and portfolio managers.
Major Executives Already Confirmed Include
Bank of America
Apex Clean Energy
North American Development Bank
Siemens Wind Power & Renewables
- North America
GE Renewable Energy
E.ON Climate & Renewables NA
EDF Renewable Energy