Sponsors & Exhibitors 2017
EDF Renewable Services, EDF Renewable Energyâ€™s Operations and Maintenance (O&M) group, offers a full range of services for all phases of renewable energy projects - operations, management, procurement, routine and emergency maintenance, retrofits and upgrades.
With 650 full-time technicians, in-house equipment repair depots, and 30 years of field service experience, combined with a superior safety record, EDF Renewable Services is fully equipped to manage the balance-of-plant and day-to-day operations of your project.
Company overview coming soon..
AtÂ Alencon Systems, weÂ are passionate about power. WeÂ were founded byÂ world leading power electronics experts whoÂ wanted toÂ apply their unique level ofÂ knowledge andÂ experience toÂ help alternative energy become even more cost competitive with other forms ofÂ generation. ItÂ is ourÂ missionÂ toÂ help utility-scale solar operators harness more ofÂ the sun's energy andÂ reduce theÂ levelized cost ofÂ energy (LCOE) produced from aÂ PV plant. OurÂ unique, utility scaleÂ DCÂ to DCÂ optimizersÂ andÂ central invertersÂ allow more energy toÂ be harvested while driving down theÂ overall Balance ofÂ Systems (BoS) cost ofÂ a utility scale solar installation. OurÂ products feature aÂ remarkableÂ PV-IoTÂ software platformÂ that allows utility scale PVÂ operators toÂ achieve unprecedentedly granular monitoring ofÂ a PVÂ installation. This technology assures allÂ aspects ofÂ the system areÂ running atÂ peak efficiency. Our DC-DC optimizers are fantastic solutions for the PV operations and maintenance market (O&M) as they can allow an existing plant to produce much more power for a very modest investment.
Alenconâ€™s O&M PV retrofit solutions provide the following benefits:
- Alenconâ€™s DC-DC optimizer helps improve the â€śperformance ratioâ€ť of an existing plant by helping to compensate for issues such as module degradation or just poor quality modules by performing maximum power point track at the granular string level\
- Alenconâ€™s DC-DC optimizersâ€™ Â string level MPPT increases the yield of an existing plant by about 7%
- By stepping up voltage, conduction losses are reduced
- By providing the inverter constant, optimal voltage, the inverter runs at higher efficiency
- The string level monitoring is a great â€śO&Mâ€ť tool because it lets a plant operator see exactly where problems are occurring in the plant at the string level
ABOUT PHOENIX RENEWABLE SERVICES
Phoenix Renewable Services provides turn-key solar operations & maintenance (O&M) solutions for the commercial and utility scale markets. Phoenix's management team has +100 years of power quality expertise which translates to a supreme standard of system performance and reliability. Phoenix Renewable Services has offices in California and is an affiliate of Cenergy Power. For more information, please visit www.phoenixrs.com.