What you will achieve at the Solar PV Operations USA 2018 conference
NETWORK WITH 500+ SOLAR PV EXECâ€™S
Meet the leaders who develop, own, operate and service the majority of the USAâ€™s PV assets.
DELIVER SUPERIOR SOLAR PV ASSET MANAGEMENT
Make better investment decisions to protect the long-term value of your PV assets
REDUCE SOLAR PV O&M COST
Receive case study examples of PV O&M strategy development along with advanced tools and techniques to reduce O&M costs
MEET ALL THE US SOLAR PV OWNER/OPERATORS
Understand who they are, what projects they are planning, and upcoming opportunities for partnerships and O&M service contracts
All-new Asset Management and O&M topics
- Negotiate better contracts, warranties and claims: Negotiate your O&M contracts and plan your end-of-warranty decisions to self-perform or extend.
- Scale-up your O&M as your portfolio grows: Avoid common pitfalls when mapping out your O&M strategy and execute each stage seamlessly.
- Drive down O&M lifecycle costs: Identify cost reduction opportunities based on a range of project geographies, technologies and regulatory environments.
- Rooftop solar: Incorporate rooftop solar into your energy portfolio with details on technology, cost, regulatory frameworks and financial models, and O&M.
- Improve labour efficiency: Learn how to reduce the average technician-per- megawatt for manned and unmanned sites, thus reducing your labour costs.
- PV-Plus-Storage: Receive demonstrable stackable benefits of PV-Plus-Storage, how to integrate it with PV projects, and O&M cost models
- Data-driven O&M: Learn how PV plant owners are benefiting from cutting-edge advanced data analytics; AI applications to existing data sets and machine learning.
- Ageing Fleet and Repowering: Aging fleets demand more efficient services, post-warranty strategies, better performance and contractual solutions for underperforming assets
- Landscape management: Receive case study examples of proactive and cost-effective vegetation abatement and soil erosion strategies to ensure your project
2018 Conference at a glance
Solar+Storage, Rooftop Solar, Solar PV Smart grids
Major stakeholders that attended in 2017â€¦
Groundbreaking discussions, case studies and workshops will cover
This year weâ€™ll cover every business-critical challenge thatâ€™s holding you back from truly optimizing the value of your PV plants. Key topics to be addressed have been listed below - click to see how theyâ€™ll fit into the main agenda...
Testimonials from previous Solar PV Operations USA conferences...
Very relevant subject matter - much better than the larger events like SPI in my opinion.
- Sempra Renewables
This event was a great way to hear from industry leaders on techniques and best practices regarding PV O&M. This space was perfect to share successes and lessons learned
- National Grid
The conference provided a great opportunity to mingle with other plant owners and share best practices
- EDP Renewables
The organizer doesnâ€™t just manage logistics; they are subject matter experts themselves so they ensure quality content