Successful PV O&M matters now more than ever!
- Upscale your PV portfolio: get ahead of the curve when you gain critical insights from owners that have already made the leap from small to medium and large utility scale projects
- Avoid inverter meltdown: with 101 reasons for failure, questions over quality, warranty claims, self-service resources and more take advantage of unique insights and exclusive discussions as major O&M specialists, innovators and asset manager reveal the key insights you need to succeed
- Take control of data: learn to integrate, structure and mange real time data so that it works for you and creates a positive impact right across your portfolio
- Cut curtailments: examine use cases & configurations for energy storage deployments alongside commercial & utility scale PV, explore revenue streams and finalize your plans to integrate storage technology
- Innovate to optimize labor: discover where & why owners have automated even more plant operations and revamped working environments to meet the highest safety standards
- And so much more: preorder the full event brochure here to get the latest as soon as the complete agenda is launched
Powerhouse PV O&M Speakers Include
Major contributors to our PV O&M program are experienced stakeholders, executive level decision makers and solar generation thought leaders. Learn from them at PV O&M USA 2017 to grow your generation potential, reduce O&M risks and get the most rout of your operational and planned solar assets...
Groundbreaking discussions, case studies and workshops will cover
This year weâ€™ll cover every business-critical challenge thatâ€™s holding you back from truly optimizing the value of your PV plants. Key topics to be addressed have been listed below - click to see how theyâ€™ll fit into the main agenda...
Make the agenda work for you...
Tailor the agenda to fit your key job responsibilities at North Americaâ€™s leading business driven PV conference & exhibition this fall!
What do major executives & PV stakeholders make of PV O&M USA?
Very relevant subject matter - much better than the larger events like SPI in my opinion.
- Sempra Renewables
This event was a great way to hear from industry leaders on techniques and best practices regarding PV O&M. This space was perfect to share successes and lessons learned
- National Grid
The conference provided a great opportunity to mingle with other plant owners and share best practices
- EDP Renewables
The organizer doesnâ€™t just manage logistics; they are subject matter experts themselves so they ensure quality content