Join Europe’s Most Influential PV Forum with every O&M and Asset Management decision maker involved!
Focussed topics for the 2017 agenda to solve your PV O&M and Asset Management challenges:
- Increase your profits through maximised yield: Understand how Europe’s most financially successful PV plants are maximising yield and increasing commercial output through strategic assessments of plants.
- O&M and Asset Management collaboration: Discuss how better co-ordination between people and technology can be a significant driver of commercial and operational success. Evaluate how a data analytics first approach will aid collaboration.
- Getting the right O&M model: Eliminate breakages and downtime through a strong approach to BoP, CMS and data analysis. Benchmark your plant for predictive, preventative and reactive maintenance. Evaluate the cost and benefits of in-house vs. outsourced O&M.
- Contract length, negotiations & reliability: Ensure realistic contracts are applied to each asset and understand how you can negotiate long term agreements in a time where low prices are impacting decisions.
- Plant Rehabilitation: Hear what strategies plant owners are putting in place for addressing aging plants, advanced degradation and PID.
- Inverter selection, maintenance & optimisation: Establish which inverter products and suppliers are the right choice for you in order to reduce downtime and improve performance. Understand how to negotiate better quality warranty/contract terms to ensure all damages are actually covered.
- The business case for PV plus Storage - Assess the very latest Storage systems, understand how they are challenging the utility-customer paradigm and discover how coupling a battery storage system with your PV plant can unlock new business models and drive profits.
2017 Attending Companies
Why should you attend?
Building on PV Insider's legacy of business-critical events, PV Asset Management and O&M Europe is the must-attend PV industry event based on:
- Interactive sessions with the biggest names in the PV industry - hear from them, meet with them and use disruptive market conditions to shape your competitive advantage
- Extensive networking opportunities, in formal and informal settings, to meet with the companies and individuals who are key to improving and developing your business
- Presentations developed from months of research, to bring you exclusive and valuable lessons, case studies, and actionable experience
Who you will meet at the 2017 Conference and Exhibition
Company types attending in 2017 include
- Asset owner, developers and operators
- O&M providers
- Asset Management providers
- Policy Makers and Advisors
- Software & Apps developers
- Module manufacturers
- Manufacturers of inverters and PV panels
- Monitoring solutions
- Panel robotic cleaning solutions
- Coating solutions
Those that have contributed to PV Europe and Energy Storage Europe in the past include:
What our Delegates are saying
“A valuable opportunity to hear views and opinions on the most pressing issues facing the O&M industry and network with other professionals.”- EDF Renewable Services
“A highly focussed forum, with all the key players in attendance.”- Radiance Solar
“Very relevant subject matter – much better than the larget events like SPI in my opinion.”- Sempra US G&P
“Specific attention to topic of O&M and a focus on content. The event was a great success. The speakers were industry leaders who engaged with the audience in interactive educational dialogue.”- True South Renewables