Outstanding Offshore Wind experts and innovators speaking in 2017:
Chief Operating Officer
Head of Wind and Maritime Technology
Director Offshore Wind Operations
VP Power Operations
New for 2017:
With over 12.6GW of operating offshore wind projects in Europe and around 63GW in total (including pipeline), we bring the leading project owners, most innovative developers and ambitious operators together under one roof to discuss out how they will reach a sub €60/MWh continent, both reducing CAPEX pre-construction, and OPEX post-construction.
- Navigating multibillion â‚¬/ÂŁ contracts:Â How to efficiently take multi B â‚¬/ÂŁ contracts from paper to reality reducing unnecessary risks and delays
- Commercially successful supply chains: Learn from project owners how to deliver the lowest cost supply chain to ensure profitability
- Successful installation techniques: Review the most effective cable, foundation and substation installation works from the last 12 months
- Foundation review: Hear the latest updates on jackets, monopiles, GBF and floating for an insight into foundation optimisation
- Increase Annual Energy Production (AEP):Â Ensure you make the right upgrade/optimisation decisions to guarantee increased production and revenue
- Understand asset behaviour with data analysis:Â Discover how data analysis can help reduce your O&M costs and increase your profits/production Â
- Access and logistics far from shore:Â Learn what the latest innovations are to see where you could improve your access and logistics strategy and have your teams spent less time at sea
- Are you safe or in control:Â Work with HSE Managers to pin point how you can be both safe and in control and reduce onsite risk to your teams
Opening Headline Sessions:
Hear from the European leaders in Offshore Wind pre and post construction and world renowned keynote speakers representing government, owners and operators from the continentâ€™s most exciting markets
Dedicated Pre-Construction and Post Construction tracks:
Tailor your agenda to your needs with tracks specialising in pre or post construction issues such as; development, commissioning, construction, operations and maintenance and asset management.
40+ Expert Speakers:
The quality and quantity of industry expert speakers on offshore will be mind blowing, with unrivalled breadth and depth of pre and post construction knowledge being shared over the 2-day event
Co-Located with the International Tidal Energy Summit (ITES) 2017:
As the Offshore Wind and Tidal Energy markets develop we see synergies in experiences. Allowing you to network with owners of both forms of energy and to understand what opportunities there are to develop commercial power through economies of scale in tidal stream, range and lagoons. Offshore Wind Europe attendees will also be given access to select sessions at ITES on a pre-arranged basis. Click here to see more information on ITES 2017.
What our Delegates are saying
"This is the best event I have attended in years. Great organisation, location and venue. Top calibre attendees and content"- General Manager, Fred.Olsen Windcarrier
"Very well attended event with wide range of subject material"- Head of O&M, Centrica
"The most important thing for me is the possibility of networking with existing and potential customers. This event fulfilled my expectations completely. Great event!"- Managing Director and CEO, Danish Wind Power Academy
"A good event that raised many topical aspects"- Senior Electrical Engineer, Statoil
"Excellent opportunity to learn"- Business Development Coordinator, Gardline
"Good spread of topics that were aligned with the marketâ€™s movements"- Head of Technical Integrity Management, DONG Energy
"Very informative"- O&M Manager, Statkraft
"Excellent forum for gaining a detailed insight into the Offshore Wind sector challenges and prospects for the future security of the market segment"- Senior Business Development Manager DeepOcean
"Impressive gathering of offshore wind community during WEU Offshore Wind Europe, touching upon today's issues in installation and O&M"- Business Developer, ECN
"One of the best conferences I have attended this year, an excellent agenda and very insightful speakers wrapped up with good networking and audience engagement. All done in a day and half, what more can you ask?"- Sales & Marketing Manager, CWind
"It has been a pleasure to have had the opportunity to attend the Offshore Wind Europe which has been very interesting, it has offered me the opportunity to meet and listen to other professionals of this sector."- O&M Engineer, Iberdrola
"Excellent way of meeting new contacts and learning about the latest technology and current state within the industry"- Global Sales Manager (AIS)
Quick stats about Offshore Wind Europe 2017 (click on the stat for more info):
Last yearâ€™s Speakers Included:
Join the 5,500+ wind leaders in Europe who have attended our Offshore Wind meetings since the beginning:
Who attends OWE? Geographic Breakdown:
Attendees by Seniority:
An unmissable opportunity for your European offshore wind business strategy
Wind Energy Update have been investing in European offshore wind since 2008, providing a meeting point for the industry to develop offshore wind energy in the region. We have been standing side by side with the governments, developers and suppliers to grow the confidence in wind power. If you want to grow your business in this market by securing new customers, meeting local players, officials and industry heads, then this is the conference to do it at.
If you have any questions related to Offshore Wind Europe 2017, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Looking forward to meeting you in London!