Executive speakers confirmed for #USOW18
Bryan Martin Chairman of the Board, Deepwater Wind;
Managing Director, D.E. Shaw & Co.
Paul M. RichDirector, Project Development
US Wind, Inc.
David Rowland New Business Director
Michael OlsenSenior Director
Jim Lanard CEO
Lars Thaaning Pedersen CEO
Gunnar GroeblerSVP Business Area Wind
Chris WissemannUS Representative
Katharine Bond Director, Public Policy
Lorry Wagner President
What you will achieve at #USOW18
SECURE MARKET SHARE
Find out about states’ offshore wind development plans and all the projects that are due or taking place
BUILD PARTNERSHIPS AND JOINT VENTURES
Meet serious industry collaborators from the USA and Europe and enter into the US offshore wind market as a developer, contractor or supplier
MEET THE US OFFSHORE WIND LEASEHOLDERS AND GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS
Understand who they are, what projects they are planning, and upcoming opportunities for partnerships and supply contracts
NETWORK WITH 700+ OFFSHORE WIND EXEC’S
You will do business with ALL of the active players, from governments, developers, contractors, financiers and suppliers
Meet the most influential executives at #USOW18
Build your US Offshore Wind business plan at the USOW18 event!
MARKET STRUCTURE AND EVOLUTION
Listen to C-level offshore wind leaders answer the big questions about how the US offshore wind market going to shake out in terms of market structure; the road to <10 cents kWh; and funding structures unique to US offshore wind.
US OFFSHORE WIND DEVELOPMENT PIPELINE
Analyze the US offshore wind development pipeline in a series of state by state panel discussions, providing you with up-to-date information about Wind Energy Areas, state plans and support mechanisms to help finance and develop new offshore wind projects.
PROJECT PLANNING & EXECUTION FOR COMMERCIAL DEPLOYMENT
Hear the latest on FEDERAL offshore wind area lease planning activities; how to manage stakeholders and reduce time to permitting.
SUPPLY CHAIN, INFRASTRUCTURE AND VESSEL CAPABILITIES
Learn how businesses and US states are taking steps to build the infrastructure & vessel capabilities to deliver reliable offshore wind projects.
COST REDUCTION TECHNOLOGY ROADMAP
Discover which technologies will be required deliver the US project pipeline, including wind turbines and fixed/floating foundations; and what role technologies will play in reducing project LCOE in the US.
Who should attend #USOW18 and why?
- C-level executives and senior managers involved in offshore wind projects
- Business development managers from oil and gas contractors and other adjacent markets
• Opportunity to demonstrate exactly what you need in terms of a U.S. offshore wind supply chain so that manufacturer, suppliers and service companies can get ready to deliver your projects on time and within budget
• Demonstrate what market conditions you require to progress
• Analyse subsidy schemes and tax regimes that were successful in Europe and how they can be applied to the US MarketAre you an EPC contractor, service provider or supplier?
• Understand what developers require in terms of a supply chain, likely project timelines and when and where you fit in
• Demonstrate how your technologies and capabilities can reduce project capital costs and support the pipe line of projects i.e. vessel support, foundation design, construction, turbines, O&M) line
• Network with industry leaders, make the right connections and seize the exciting new commercial opportunities in domestic U.S. offshore windAre you a New Market Entrant transitioning into the offshore wind supply chain?
• Review upcoming projects and commercial opportunities against your capabilities so you can plan to diversify into the offshore wind sector
• Understand the layers of the supply chain, where your company fits in and who your customers are
• Anticipate the size of market and how to tender to developers
• Learn how to joint venture and identify partners and what has worked well so farAre you in government and policy development?
• Understand your role in developing a robust offshore wind supply chain and infrastructure required to drive down cost and attract more developers to the market
• Develop a collaborative and coherent strategy with industry stakeholders to boost the offshore wind market, essential for economic growth and job creation