What you will achieve at #USOW19
NETWORK WITH 1500+ OFFSHORE WIND EXEC’S
You will do business with ALL of the active players, from governments, developers, contractors, financiers and suppliers
SECURE MARKET SHARE
Find out about states’ offshore wind development plans and all the projects that are due or taking place
BUILD PARTNERSHIPS AND JOINT VENTURES
Meet serious industry collaborators from the USA and Europe and enter into the US offshore wind market as a developer, contractor or supplier
MEET THE US OFFSHORE WIND LEASEHOLDERS AND GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS
Understand who they are, what projects they are planning, and upcoming opportunities for partnerships and supply contracts
2018 Speaker Highlights...
The USOW18 speaker line-up was supported by executives who are leading the charge in the US offshore wind industry. Learn from similar high-level executives at the US Offshore Wind 2019 to plan your investments, secure market share and develop new partnerships in the US offshore wind industry boom.
Secretary Matthew Beaton Massachusetts Energy and Environmental Affairs
Walter Cruickshank Acting Director
Bureau of Ocean Energy Management
Bryan Martin Chairman of the Board,
Managing Director, D. E. Shaw & Co.
John B. Lavelle CEO, Offshore Wind
GE Renewable Energy
Alla Weinstein CEO
Daniel Simmons Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary
U.S. Department of Energy
Francis Slingsby Head of Strategic Partnerships, North America
Michael OlsenSenior Director
Massachusetts Department of Energy Resources
Gunnar GroeblerSVP Business Area Wind
Sven Utermöhlen COO, Member of the Board
E.ON Climate & Renewables
Alejandro De Hoz Vice President, Offshore Wind
Philippe Kavafyan CEO
Sample of 2018 Delegation
- Ørsted x 19
- Equinor x 10
- Avangrid Renewables x 10
- E.ON Climate & Renewables x 3
- Innogy x 6
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch x 5
- US Department of Energy x 6
- EDF- Renewable Energies x 5
- Bureau of Ocean Energy Management x 4
- Shell New Energies x 4
- Deepwater Wind x 3
- EnBW x 4
- Vattenfall x 3
- Vineyard Wind x 6
- ABN AMRO x 2
- GE Renewable Energy x 2
- Maryland Energy Administration x 2
- MHI Vestas Offshore Wind x 4
- Helaba x 10
- Ramboll x 3
- Helaba x 10
- Marubeni x 6
- Natixis x 2
- Northland Power x 2
- NYSERDA x 2
- PNE Wind USA x 2
- Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners x 1
- Northland Power x 2
- Principle Power x 2
- Oceaneering x 7
3 Powerhouse Events
The USOW18 conference program covers a vast range of topics to help you with your US offshore wind business plan. This includes federal and state regulatory updates, state-by-state market developments, specific project updates, financing, permitting, cost reduction strategies, project execution, technology selection, PLUS you can deep-dive into TWO new breakout sessions: US Offshore Wind Supply Chain Development & Opportunities or Commercializing Floating Wind Turbines. Click here to read the in-depth conference program.
Build your US Offshore Wind business plan at the USOW18 event!
MARKET STRUCTURE AND EVOLUTION
Listen to C-level offshore wind leaders answer the big questions about how the US offshore wind market going to shake out in terms of market structure; the road to <10 cents kWh; and funding structures unique to US offshore wind.
US OFFSHORE WIND DEVELOPMENT PIPELINE
Analyze the US offshore wind development pipeline in a series of state by state panel discussions, providing you with up-to-date information about Wind Energy Areas, state plans and support mechanisms to help finance and develop new offshore wind projects.
PROJECT PLANNING & EXECUTION FOR COMMERCIAL DEPLOYMENT
Hear the latest on FEDERAL offshore wind area lease planning activities; how to manage stakeholders and reduce time to permitting.
SUPPLY CHAIN, INFRASTRUCTURE AND VESSEL CAPABILITIES
Learn how businesses and US states are taking steps to build the infrastructure & vessel capabilities to deliver reliable offshore wind projects.
COST REDUCTION TECHNOLOGY ROADMAP
Discover which technologies will be required deliver the US project pipeline, including wind turbines and fixed/floating foundations; and what role technologies will play in reducing project LCOE in the US.
COMMERCIALIZING FLOATING WIND TURBINES
Find out what technology and project developers are doing to commercialize floating turbines and the opportunities for floating project developments in the US. Key topics include The Business Case for Floating Turbines in the US, Regulatory Drivers, Qualifying Floating Technology, and Env. Impact Assessment.
OPPORTUNITIES FOR OIL AND GAS IN THE US OFFSHORE WIND SUPPLY CHAIN
Plan to diversify into the offshore wind supply chain by joining the dedicated Supply Chain breakout session to review upcoming projects and commercial opportunities against your capabilities. You’ll learn about layers of the supply chain, where your company fits in and who your customers are.
#USOW18 is America's largest and most successful offshore wind power industry event!
#USOW18 is America's #1 Conference and Exhibition for the offshore wind power industry
The USOW19 event is THE #1 networking hub for businesses that are looking to invest, find partners or secure contracts in upcoming US offshore wind projects. USOW19 conference unites 1500+ executives, covering everything you need to know about the US offshore wind industry, including two NEW deep-dive breakout sessions on Commercializing Floating Wind Turbines and US Offshore Wind Supply Chain Opportunities.
Anticipating the US offshore wind industry boom, the USOW event more than doubled in size from 2016 to 2017. From 2017 the event grew to over 850 attendees! Now approaching year four, USOW19 will surpassed 1500 attendees.SO before the event is a sell out, register your ticket today to secure a place at America’s largest US offshore wind event to date.
Meet the most influential executives at #USOW19
Who should attend #USOW19 and why?
- C-level executives and senior managers involved in offshore wind projects
- Business development managers from oil and gas contractors and other adjacent markets
• Opportunity to demonstrate exactly what you need in terms of a U.S. offshore wind supply chain so that manufacturer, suppliers and service companies can get ready to deliver your projects on time and within budget
• Demonstrate what market conditions you require to progress
• Analyse subsidy schemes and tax regimes that were successful in Europe and how they can be applied to the US MarketAre you an EPC contractor, service provider or supplier?
• Understand what developers require in terms of a supply chain, likely project timelines and when and where you fit in
• Demonstrate how your technologies and capabilities can reduce project capital costs and support the pipe line of projects i.e. vessel support, foundation design, construction, turbines, O&M) line
• Network with industry leaders, make the right connections and seize the exciting new commercial opportunities in domestic U.S. offshore windAre you a New Market Entrant transitioning into the offshore wind supply chain?
• Review upcoming projects and commercial opportunities against your capabilities so you can plan to diversify into the offshore wind sector
• Understand the layers of the supply chain, where your company fits in and who your customers are
• Anticipate the size of market and how to tender to developers
• Learn how to joint venture and identify partners and what has worked well so farAre you in government and policy development?
• Understand your role in developing a robust offshore wind supply chain and infrastructure required to drive down cost and attract more developers to the market
• Develop a collaborative and coherent strategy with industry stakeholders to boost the offshore wind market, essential for economic growth and job creation