Executive speakers confirmed for #USOW18
Bryan Martin Managing Director. D.E. Shaw & Co.
Chairman of the Board, Deepwater Wind
Paul M. RichDirector, Project Development
US Wind, Inc.
David Rowland New Business Director
Michael OlsenSenior Director
Jim Lanard CEO
What you will achieve at #USOW18
SECURE MARKET SHARE
This is the only place you can find out about states’ offshore wind development plans and all the projects that are due or taking place
MEET THE US OFFSHORE WIND LEASEHOLDERS
Understand who they are, what projects they are planning, and upcoming opportunities for partnerships and supply contracts
NETWORK WITH 700+ OFFSHORE WIND EXEC'S
You will do business with ALL the active players, from governments, developers, contractors, financiers and suppliers
BUILD PARTNERSHIPS AND JOINT VENTURES
Meet serious industry collaborators from the USA and Europe and enter into the US offshore wind market as a developer, contractor or supplier
Meet the most influential executives at #USOW18
Every topic to support your US offshore wind business plan
The USA’s Rules, Regulations & Political Landscape...
Receive important announcements from federal and state officials, so you understand the regulatory and political risk that exists in federal waters and those of individual states
‘Getting Under 10 ¢ kWh’ & Reducing LCoE Presented...
Listen to offshore wind veterans explain the best possible pathway to reduce the "levelized cost of energy" (LCoE) to 10 ¢ kWh for offshore wind in the USA and maximize margins for the next US projects
State by State and Federal Development Plans...
Hear about federal and state-by-state offshore wind development plans so you assess the risk, make the right partnerships and understand which developers will lead the charge in each state
Financing US Offshore Wind Projects...
Hear from experienced banking and finance institutions explain the likely debt and equity participants and which models will fund US offshore wind and on what terms
US Models for Supply, Installation and O&M...
Experts from a range of stakeholders will a) explain cost reduction potential through turbine sizing and O&M effectiveness; b) show how to develop cost effective installation models; C) evaluate options for marine transport, installation and port logistics; D) discuss localization potential for design and production of foundations and towers
Who should attend #USOW18 and why?
- C-level executives and senior managers involved in offshore wind projects
- Business development managers from oil and gas contractors and other adjacent markets
• Opportunity to demonstrate exactly what you need in terms of a U.S. offshore wind supply chain so that manufacturer, suppliers and service companies can get ready to deliver your projects on time and within budget
• Demonstrate what market conditions you require to progress
• Analyse subsidy schemes and tax regimes that were successful in Europe and how they can be applied to the US MarketAre you an EPC contractor, service provider or supplier?
• Understand what developers require in terms of a supply chain, likely project timelines and when and where you fit in
• Demonstrate how your technologies and capabilities can reduce project capital costs and support the pipe line of projects i.e. vessel support, foundation design, construction, turbines, O&M) line
• Network with industry leaders, make the right connections and seize the exciting new commercial opportunities in domestic U.S. offshore windAre you a New Market Entrant transitioning into the offshore wind supply chain?
• Review upcoming projects and commercial opportunities against your capabilities so you can plan to diversify into the offshore wind sector
• Understand the layers of the supply chain, where your company fits in and who your customers are
• Anticipate the size of market and how to tender to developers
• Learn how to joint venture and identify partners and what has worked well so farAre you in government and policy development?
• Understand your role in developing a robust offshore wind supply chain and infrastructure required to drive down cost and attract more developers to the market
• Develop a collaborative and coherent strategy with industry stakeholders to boost the offshore wind market, essential for economic growth and job creation