2017 Powerhouse Speakers Include:
Executive Director & Head of Renewable Development
Amani Al Azzam
Secretary General Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources
Vice President Business Development
Head of Technology
Managing Director - Head of Power & Renewables
Director of O&M
Key Points for the 2017 program:
- New models for project profitability: Monetise new revenue streams, with or without government policy and subsidy, to boost your share in the now booming CSP market
- Project Development: Hear about global developments in the U.A.E., Morocco, South Africa, China and more, and see how - and why - the planning between developer, off taker and EPC when building CSP plants has led to both successes and failures
- Take control of technology: Explore the latest breakthroughs in plant design, configuration, control systems, hydraulics, driving mechanisms and where real cost reduction has been achieved
- Ramp up to your guaranteed efficiency: Discuss ways to move from construction through the ramp up period to ensure you reach your required performance levels
- Optimize performance: Work out how to recruit, train and retain the perfect team and use predictive strategies, better systems and components to improve performance and reduce failures
Join over 300 senior CSP executives at the world’s largest commercial CSP summit
25+ hours of thought provoking debate, best practice & technological advances at your fingertips
Panel Debates & presentations:
2016 introduces more combined presentations and interactive panels per topic to allow you to workshop ideas with the industry's most influential executives
CSP’s most prestigious awards ceremony:
Join over 150 senior executives for a night of celebrating industry achievements at the New Energy Update International Awards Gala Dinner and Ceremony
CSP Sevilla brings together the most brilliant engineers, researchers and innovators in the industry which will present you with tested commercial advances in technology that will allow you to increase your project’s ROI and competitiveness
What our Delegates are saying
"Great conference to meet face to face with suppliers and professionals in the business. I made contact with people that were integral to my company's business"- SolarReserve
"Excellent conference and excellent networking posibilities. Absolutely not to be missed."- Nur Energie
"New Energy Update is comprehensive and informative. What is happening in the CSP world, is reflected in Seville"- Rioglass Solar
"It's a great opportunity to meet the most important companies of the sector and those who are taking on the global market"- Aries Ingeniería y Sistemas
Showcase your value proposition with CSP’s most exciting technology exhibition!
Whether you’re looking for increased brand awareness, thought leadership or new business, the 11th flagship CSP Seville event gives you the access you need. Put your brand in front of Heads of O&M, Operations Manager, Site Mangers, Project Directors, Project Engineers, Head of Asset Management and my more from over 150 of the industry’s biggest brands. We provide the best possible platform to create an impact on your target audience.
Arrange 1-1 meetings at CSP Seville before you’ve even left the office…
New Energy Update’s online networking platform allows you to make connections, chat and to arrange 1-1 meetings with anyone else attending before the show. Guarantee your ROI by setting up meetings before you’ve even left for the conference with your existing and potential clients.
N.B Online networking platform only available with the Standard & Business Passes.
Join over 6000 CSP leaders that have joined us in the 10 years of CSP Sevilla:
Past Attendees at CSP Seville 2016
See below for a snapshot of companies that have attended our previous CSP Today Sevilla events.
- 4Sight RSD Ltd
- Aalborg CSP
- Abengoa Solar New Technologies
- ACWA Power
- Addvalora Global
- AGC Glass Europe
- Alfa Laval
- Amec Foster Wheeler
- ARI Solar
- ATA Renewables
- Atria Smart Energy Solutions S.L.U.
- AUMA Drives GmbH
- Avant Scene
- Beroa Iberia, S.A
- BrightSource Energy
- Chiyoda Corporation
- Cluster de Energía
- Cluster de Energía (Basque Energy Cluster)
- CMI Energy
- Condorchem Envitech
- Dalian Richfortune Chemicals Co. Ltd
- DOW CHEMICAL IBERICA, S.L.
- Dubai Electricity & Water Authority
- Duro Felguera
- EDF SA
- Empresarios Agrupados (EA)
- GHESA Ingeniería y Tecnología, S.A.
- Global Group
- Global Heat Transfer
- Glual Hidráulica
- Gnera Energía y Tecnología
- Grupo Cobra
- Haifa Iberia
- Haldor Topsoe
- Harting Iberia
- HAWE Hydraulik SE
- HUB Chemical Limited
- Huiyin Group
- Hyundai Engineering Co., Ltd.
- Igus S.L
- Ingemetal Energías
- Ingeteam Power Technology
- Initec Energia
- Instituto de Cerámica y Vidrio. CSIC
- Integrata AG
- Isoleika Koop. Elk.
- Kuebler Group
- Leitat Technological Center
- Magaldi Industrie S.r.l.
- MARQUESADO SOLAR S.L.
- Microtherm NV
- Morgan Thermal Ceramics - Porextherm
- Pentair Valves & Controls Actividad Empresarial
- RathGibson, LLC
- Rayspower Energy Group
- Rioglass Solar
- Royal Tech CSP Limited
- Saeta Yield SA
- sbp sonne gmbh
- Schlaich Bergermann Partner - SBP Sonne
- Schneider Electric Systems Iberica S.L.
- Sika Services AG
- Steag Energy
- T.M.A (Ingenieria y Consultoria)
- Tecnología, Maquinaria e Innovación, SA - TMI
- Thermal Engineering International
- TRACELECTRIC, S.L.
- Universidad de Sevilla
- Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya-BarcelonaTech
- University of Limerick
- Virtualmechanics, S.L.
- ZED Solar